Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Citrus City Grill "Orange"

In the artistic district of orange, ca is a bustling hubbub of eclectic shops and restaurants. Citrus City Grill is on glassell and down the street from "the big tree" This area is one of me and Priscilla's my favorite spots. There is so much artistry to absorb be that artistry expressed in food or color. Sunday is brunch day which is how we will refer to this day from now on. Friday Saturday Brunchday. The scene is trendy, vibrant and upscale and the brunch is served with varying amounts mimosas. Brunch or I should I say breakfast and lunch and maybe dinner too and also through in a siesta because they got it all and they do it right. Crepes, bacon, waffles, eggs Benedict and florentine, tri tip, honeyed ham and fruits and salads and more. Priscilla is not typically a fan of going out for Mexican food as we both feel Mexican is done best at home. However the taco bar they had here ha her talking up the place like crazy. One bite an I understood why.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment